Job Title: 2D Artist
Location: GodSpeed Gaming Solutions Ltd, Pune, India
This role is for a 2D artist. As a 2D artist you will be responsible for creating 2D assets for one of our exciting new games. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and possesses good creativity and has a strong passion for games. You will work within a small team of engineers, designers, and artists to help the company’s mobile games be recognized and respected for fun, innovation, and high quality.
- Candidate must demonstrate an advanced level of proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Traditional art training in realistic illustration style, cartooning, background art and illuminated typography is preferred.
- Must be able to render in various styles and thematic directions.
- Experience with GUI design essential.
- Adobe After-Effects, Flash, Anime Studio, Particle Illusion and 3D skills preferred.
- We work on PCs and Macs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Requires an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Art or related field and working experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Typically requires 2-4 years of animation experience.
- Knowledge of game animation. Ability to create realistic digital animations and illustrations.
- Skill, knowledge and understanding of multimedia design, production and implementation.
- Skills in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design programs.
- Must demonstrate ability to compete with top commercial artists in the industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, work within deadlines, switch priorities on a dime, and have an eye for details.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with artists and programmers.
Why GodSpeedGaming Solutions?
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and in an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
How to apply
For more details please get in touch with your cover letter and resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org