Job Title: Junior Game Programmer
Location: GodSpeed Gaming Solutions Ltd, Pune, India
As a Junior Games Programmer you will be responsible for engineering efforts of our exciting new games. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and possesses a keen technical mind, and has a passion for writing well-crafted and maintainable code. You will work within a small team of engineers, designers, and artists to help the company’s mobile games be recognized and respected for fun, innovation, and high quality.
- With Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with other engineers to implement gameplay features in a 2D/3D gameplay experience.
- You will implement, debug and refine gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of artists, designers, and executives
- You will follow coding and documentation standards
Essential Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with agile development including scrum
- Mobile/PC development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio or Mono Develop
- 1-2 years of Work Experience
Why GodSpeedGaming Solutions?
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and in an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
How to apply
For more details please get in touch with your cover letter and resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org