Job Title: Senior Game Programmer
Location: GodSpeed Gaming Solutions Ltd, Pune, India
The Senior Game Programmer will be responsible for engineering efforts of one of our exciting new games. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and possesses a keen technical mind, knowledge of a wide variety of game programming disciplines, and has a passion for writing well-crafted and maintainable code. You will work within a small team of engineers, designers, and artists to help the company’s mobile games be recognized and respected for fun, innovation, and high quality.
- With Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with other engineers to implement core gameplay features in a 2D/3D gameplay experience.
- You will implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of artists, designers, and executives.
- Supervise junior programmers.
- You will be responsible for giving timing estimates for the work at hand.
- You will ensure that the deadlines are met by your team.
- Exhibit strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (PC,Mac,iOS, Android, browser)–including UI, AI,sound, physics, and graphics.
- You will follow coding and documentation standards
Essential Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with agile development including scrum
- Mobile/PC development experience
- 4+ years of programming experience using C#/C++
- 4+ years of experience with third party game engines
- Experience with Visual Studio or Mono Develop
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with Hansoft or any other project tracking software.
- Experience in working with DLCs and updates on PC and other platforms.
- Experience in writing shaders(GLSL,CG or HLSL)
Why GodSpeedGaming Solutions?
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and in an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
How to apply
For more details please get in touch with your cover letter and resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org